Re: [Wesnoth-dev] Missing images

From: Richard Kettering
Subject: Re: [Wesnoth-dev] Missing images
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 17:06:54 -0600

Thank you, first of all.

On Feb 20, 2005, at 9:40 AM, Susanna Björverud wrote:
elvish-shyde-healing.png

This is an interesting one. I think this may have existed, but I would like Dave to state clearly whether or not a healing halo animation disallows the display of the single healing frame, or if it is layered over the healing frame.

If it is layered over the healing frame, we need a means to make it not display one, since all of the healing animations in the game have been structured around not being overlaid over the old, static graphic. It is important that no graphic for the unit is displayed during healing other than the healing halo animation.

halo/elder-mage-halo7.png

I had nothing to do with the creation of this, and thus I do not know.

halo/fireball-big-halo2:30.png
halo/fireball-halo2:30.png
This would be a cfg file bug, my fault, which silene gracefully fixed. In a commit of that scale, there was I high chance that I had made *some* mistake, somewhere, and that, hopefully, was the only one.

Cut and paste, unfortunately spread this to the drakes as well. I would still like to extend my thanks to shade for doing that for me - he saved me a good deal of time doing it.

halo/fireball7.png

The old fireball halos have been deleted, and this was one of them. The drakes are being transitioned to the new halos/projectiles.
What file was this in?

undead-adept-ranged1.png

I had nothing to do with the creation of this, and thus I do not know.

Cheers,
-Richard