Re: [Wesnoth-dev] Improving wesnoth ingame-help

From: Andre Schmidt
Subject: Re: [Wesnoth-dev] Improving wesnoth ingame-help
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 22:57:49 +0100

Hi all,

address@hidden wrote:

> 1.) We especially disliked, that the unit-descriptions are not really
> coherent. Some units got only a short "good at - bad-at" description
> while
> others (drakes) got a more epic and rpg like descriptions.
[...]

I agree that the discriptions should be coherent, but I think that
we should stay with one type of unit-discriptions - the long ones :).
I think the beginners are more interested in the attack skills, the
abilities and the resistances of the units. Maybe later or by the way
they want to know something about the story of the unit.

> 5.) Help should be accessible from the start menu, too. It is not too
> good
> to have to start a game to read something in the help.

FULL ACK :)

--
Andre Schmidt <address@hidden>