[Wesnoth-dev] New developers

From: Guillaume Melquiond
Subject: [Wesnoth-dev] New developers
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 20:55:10 +0100

Hi,

One month ago, I had asked on this mailing-list for Forcemstr,
Invisible Philosopher, Ott, and Darth Fool, to get an upgrade in their
developer status. But only Forcemstr got CVS access. So I'm suggesting
once again that Invisible Philosopher, Ott, and Darth Fool join the
ranks of full-time Wesnoth developers.

These are for the coders. We should also probably get some new
graphist developers, since the only two active developers that remain
are Jetryl and Freim. But I can't really judge who is worth
considering, especially since I don't frequent the Art forum; Shadow,
maybe? I will let Jetryl and Freim suggest names.

But as for the coders, I can judge their quality through all the
patches they have submitted and the bugs they have analyzed (and it is
no small number). So please consider it.

Best regards,

Guillaume