Re: [Wesnoth-dev] New developers

From: David White
Subject: Re: [Wesnoth-dev] New developers
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 17:43:23 -0600

Guillaume Melquiond wrote:

Hi,

One month ago, I had asked on this mailing-list for Forcemstr,
Invisible Philosopher, Ott, and Darth Fool, to get an upgrade in their
developer status. But only Forcemstr got CVS access. So I'm suggesting
once again that Invisible Philosopher, Ott, and Darth Fool join the
ranks of full-time Wesnoth developers.
I have offered ott CVS access, but he has declined, for now at least.

Darth Fool I intend to offer.

I haven't seen any of Invisible Philsopher's code, though in the forums he seems to know what he's talking about, and I trust your judgement in saying that he's technically competent. It'd help his cause if he came on IRC a little though.

Thanks for the suggestions.

David