[Wesnoth-dev] 15thFeuergnu Sending Hello Message

From: Ruben
Subject: [Wesnoth-dev] 15thFeuergnu Sending Hello Message
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 09:18:41 +0200

Hello folks,

I am happy that I have been accepted for the Wesnoth Savannah list. -
Thanks, Isaac!

I just would like to introduce myself briefly, because I do NOT have higher
programming skills at hand. The amount I know about python and all the
others is not worth a shilling, though I have an expert at hand (also for
OSX, which I know better).

What I could contribute to Wesnoth would be stuff like
- English-German translations (have contacted CIvan already)
- and, as I am a writer by profession, stuff concerning storytelling, unit
descriptions etc.

Just have a look at my profile if You are interested.

Well, I am looking forward to the exchange here! Though my time is scare
(whos isn't) I promise to do my best.

Best wishes

Ruben
  aka 15thFeuergnu (which is partly German, has nothing to do with the GNU
project and generally does not make any sense - except to me and some
friends)