Re: [Wesnoth-dev] The problem with Knalgans....

From: Susanna Björverud
Subject: Re: [Wesnoth-dev] The problem with Knalgans....
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 09:59:29 +0100

Hej igen,

2005-03-01 kl. 08.26 skrev Richard Kettering:
I would like to express that I think, in order to NOT DRIVE AWAY ANOTHER ARTIST, it might be nice to rightfully reward Shadow by using the art he has made for the game.

And in order to NOT DRIVE AWAY ANOTHER DEVELOPER, it think it is about time that the insults stop.

I criticise people's "mindset", because a certain attitude like this drove one of our best artists away from the project.

And comments like yours have already lost us valuable developers.

/Sanna