Re: [Wesnoth-dev] Bugs with prestart event and with changing halos (by A

From: David White
Subject: Re: [Wesnoth-dev] Bugs with prestart event and with changing halos (by Asa Swain)
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 15:42:41 -0500

Isaac Clerencia wrote:

1. Prestart event commands appear on the screen.
I've committed an attempt to fix this to CVS.

2. Halo graphics aren't being updated
I don't think we're going to be able to do anything to fix this before 1.0. Using haloes to try to make larger-than-hex units probably isn't a good idea at this stage.

David