windows7sins-translators

Re: [Windows7sins-translators] Update to the website, and new files to b

From: Carolina Flores Hine
Subject: Re: [Windows7sins-translators] Update to the website, and new files to be translated
Date: Sat, 03 Oct 2009 10:50:35 -0600

eva escribió:
2009/10/2 Carlos Aray <address@hidden>:

i can help to translate the to spanish...
yo tambien puedo ayudar con la traduccion en español

2009/10/2 Carolina Flores Hine <address@hidden>

eva escribió:

I agree. It would be very useful to have a list with the translators
for each language.

Regards.

Hi Eva:

I suppose we are the spanish team son far...

I'll send you three odt files, so you can approve the modifications I've
made. I added the new texts and also, tried to fix the gender issue... when
we translate "children" and say "niños" we are not including girls. I tried
not to exagerate this, but I think it's important.

Also, I divided the text in chapters, so we won't have problems changing
the texts to the .html sections

Carolina

--

Hi Carolina,

I am quite busy lately. I hope to have some time this weekend to have
a look to your work.
Welcome, Carlos. Please remember not to do top-posting so we can
follow easier the conversations.

It would be good if there are three of us, that we divide the work in
three parts and at the end we revise the part of each other. Does it
sound good to you both?

Regards.

In fact, there are four. Agustín from Argentina sent me an e-mail (he didn't noticed, this list isn't configured to reply to the list).

Eva, maybe you can focus on the suggestions I sent to the Intro, education and How we got here sections. I'll send Carlos and Agustin, some other sections so they can mark modifications and send them to you or me. Is it o.k for you?

I also would like to ask you (all the spanish translators):

Are we going to use "usted" as we do for GNU translations?
What can we do with words like "marketing"?
Is it o.k if we add the word "niñas" sometimes, when we translate children? (I think we should)
Eva translated "computers" as "ordenadores". I added the word "computadoras", so sometimes, the texts uses both words, sometimes just "computadoras". What do you think?

Carolina

PD: I suggest, we change the subject of these e-mails to SPANISH: bla bla bla

http://piensalibre.net
Usuaria Gnu/Linux 447868

Consejo para poetas(Luis Carlos Pineda)
"Te lo digo temprano, de mañana, si sólo tenés una hora para almorzar, nunca, nunca invités a comer a una ventana"