wxruby-dev

[Wxruby-dev] Windows Build

From: Curt Hibbs
Subject: [Wxruby-dev] Windows Build
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2003 01:56:19 -0500

Kevin, I've started working on the Windows build. It's late and I'm going to
bed now, but I've run into a couple problems that I wanted to ask about.

Line 59 of extconf.rb is:

        f.puts("SRC := $(wildcard *.cpp)")

Which puts the quoted line in the makefile. nmake doesn't like this line.
What is this supposed to do? If a manually change the line in the makefile
to:

      SRC = "*.cpp"

it actually starts building. Is that what was intended here?

Also, app.h and app.cpp define WxApp::ExitMainLoop as having a return value
of "VALUE", when it sould be "void" (in wxWindows 2.4.1). I modified the
definitions in my local copies of app.h and app.cpp, but why hasn't anyone
else run into this?

Curt