wxruby-dev

Re: [Wxruby-dev] Fwd: WxRuby - Mac OS X

From: John Platte
Subject: Re: [Wxruby-dev] Fwd: WxRuby - Mac OS X
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 08:50:00 -0500

Whoops, I'd not rerun extconf.rb since restoring it from CVS, and I'd experimented with uncommenting that bit at the bottom, since it mentioned .cpp. (I got the same error at compile time.)

I just did rerun extconf.rb and the diff, and running diff on the diffs said the only difference in the generated Makefiles was that the commented-out text had indeed been removed from the OS X Makefile.

So rule the "depends" stuff out, it's not the culprit. I apologize for the sloppy error, I've been trying to work from a clean slate (fresh CVS, make clean, etc.) as much as possible but goofed this time.

Maybe we request some help from Ruby-Talk for this issue?