Re: [XBoard-devel] Windows Installer

From: Mark Ioli
Subject: Re: [XBoard-devel] Windows Installer
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 16:20:57 -0800

Yeah, I have a Crafty "package" I made, with a Crafty.rc and a reasonable opening book. It would be easy to distribute it the way we do GNUChess, I guess we'll see what Bob says.

I've made a lot of progress with the installer, too. Hope to have something for you to test in a few days. Also, making a Winboard-only installer is no problem at all, Tim. The way I have it right now the user has the option of installing which chess engines they want, so an installer with just the core stuff is easy, I just take out the engines sections.

Mark

Daniel Mehrmann wrote:

Tim Mann wrote:

I think we should ask Bob before we include crafty with X/Winboard.
Maybe we could have a licsense problem. Crafty is definely not GNU. It's
only free for personal use.