xouvert-web

[xouweb] Re: Question about sentences in the web page

From: Johann Henriquez L.
Subject: [xouweb] Re: Question about sentences in the web page
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 23:50:44 GMT

hi,

Can you please redo them?

already done.

You need to delete all your arch working directories, and checkout the
sources again.

yeap, i did it.

Then you need to work with what is in the directories;
do not just copy your html files over top of already existing ones.
THIS MESSES THINGS UP.  I had to revert your changes because you deleted
the tags from the files you worked on.

i care about that.

Arch uses special "tags" at the bottom of the files so it knows what
they are, and can recognize if you moved or renamed the file.  Somehow
you deleted these important tags.
It is an easy mistake to make; we are all learning here.  Johann, your
work is great.  But respect the taglines.  And when you create a new
file, make sure you put a tagline at the bottom of it, you should only
use the "tla add-tag" command for directories and binary files.

so, as i understood...
add ME, my hand, the tags for the text files (html in this case).
and in the new directory use the command...
i mean, for the "you should only use" (_ONLY_) i hope i haven't mess up now...

Regards
Johann Henriquez L.
mailto:address@hidden
ICQ #137470123   GNU/Linux user #279323