Re: Shifting the image on the page.

From: Larry W. Virden
Subject: Re: Shifting the image on the page.
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 15:06:17 -0500 (EST)

It turns out that what had been installed as my a2ps-site.cfg was different
than the one that was sitting in the directory to be installed.  I've no idea
how that happened.  Once I, by hand, replaced that file with one with the
medium flag set properly, my offsets come out right.
--
Never apply a Star Trek solution to a Babylon 5 problem.
Larry W. Virden <mailto:address@hidden> <URL: http://www.purl.org/NET/lvirden/>