Re: [Adonthell-devel] Re: schedule stuff update

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Re: schedule stuff update
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 19:54:56 +0200

> Maybe we should move our discussions to battle.net, then I wouldn't
> have to talk to myself all the time ;).

Eh! All what you say makes sense to me, and you are advancing so fast
that I can't follow you! ;)

But seriously though, I'm working quite hard since a few days for my
summer job. As everything is fine regarding the events, why would I mess
up your ideas with my corrupted ones? ;)

Something to come from me quite soon anyway, I hope!
Alex.
--
http://www.gnurou.org