Re: [Adonthell-devel] Re: schedule stuff update

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Re: schedule stuff update
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 17:52:57 +0200

On Tue, 20 Aug 2002 21:06:45 +0200 Kai Sterker wrote:

> Anyway, as far as my progress goes: I've committed the new
> pause/resume stuff, which seems to work okay. Now I'll have a go at
> the last two schedules. Once everything is converted, I'll see if I
> can play it through start to finish. If that works well, I consider
> the update complete :). Then I can move on to the plot stuff and also
> document my share of meeting results.

Here we go. The last few schedules are converted, one or two bugs fixed
and everything committed. It would be really cool if some of you could
test the new stuff. I managed to play Waste's Edge through without much
hassle (and what problems I encountered are fixed by now), but I
certainly haven't tested all possibilities. The more people play, the
more likely it is that we discover the last issues caused by the big
rewrite. So please, play and give me feedback!

There is one minor issue, that may or may not cause problems. When
changing the schedule (which doesn't happen too often), events that
point to that schedule aren't deleted. I haven't noticed anything
strange, but it would be safer to remove them (or point them to the new
schedule). I'm not sure what to do exactly, but I'll take care of this
over the next few days.

Anyway, have fun with the new version!