[Adonthell-devel] Re: CMake finalization?

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: [Adonthell-devel] Re: CMake finalization?
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 23:09:04 +0200

- Dynamically-loaded libraries are named libsomething.so instead of
something.so (e.g. libsdl.so instead of sdl.so),
- data directory should be detected automatically, depending on system arch

Solved! I have also took into account the fact that libtool is not
used when using cmake (in this case, we shall not redefine exported
libtool names). I am now able to load and run installed modules.

I have also added OpenGL detection, which enables (if found) the
in-progress OpenGL renderer. Finally, a default ADONTHELL_DATADIR is
defined is none is given to cmake. So as to now, I am able to
completely get rid of autotools, which is a relief. Of course, Python
programs cannot be written yet as the wrappers are still not
installed.

Alex.