Re: [Adonthell-devel] Re: CMake finalization?

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Re: CMake finalization?
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 16:49:36 -0700

On 9/30/06, Alexandre Courbot <address@hidden> wrote:

Found another issue: the SWIG wrapper .cxx files are not rebuild when
dependend headers change.

However, I've got it working on OS X. Still have to look into the
Win32 linking issue.

Joel, I don't think we need that __declspec crap, as gcc/ld should be
able to figure this out by themselves. I'm no expert though, so I
might be wrong.
Have to have a look at that later, for now I'd like to get the XML
stuff working.

I also figured out that the endianess conversion didn't take place in
all cases, so I'd like to fix that too. And there is another problem
with that: when writing XML files, we actually don't want any
endianess conversion, as an int32 converted to ASCII looks the same on
big and little endian machines.