[Adonthell-devel] compile cleanup

From: Chris Frey
Subject: [Adonthell-devel] compile cleanup
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2008 18:39:49 -0400

Hi,

For the last few patches I'm using the linux kernel style of submitting
patches.  The patches should apply cleanly using git-am, or just piping
the raw email though the 'patch -p1' command should work.

If not, please let me know... I don't want to make extra work for people.

I think these patches are all I have time for this weekend though...
I hope you manage to find the fall-through bug.

- Chris