[Adonthell-devel] Re: compile cleanup

From: Chris Frey
Subject: [Adonthell-devel] Re: compile cleanup
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2008 06:23:38 -0400

On Sun, Oct 05, 2008 at 11:02:22AM +0200, Kai Sterker wrote:
> I'd be also happy to give you write access to CVS, if you want.
> All I need for that would be your savannah.nongnu.org user name.

I'm happy either way, patch or cvs, so whichever you prefer.
I created a new account on savannah:  'cdfrey'

Note that I can't guarantee dedicated work... it's all according to
spare time and interest. :-)

Thank you for the offer.

> I'll have another look today. I'm thinking about reverting one of the
> two big changes I made, so I have to deal with one cause only. Might
> be faster that way.

I'm still learning the code.  Porting the python world test to C++ was a good
exercise, and pointed me to some interesting corners I didn't realize
where there yet. :-)

- Chris