Re: [Adonthell-devel] compile cleanup

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] compile cleanup
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2008 11:02:22 +0200

On Sun, Oct 5, 2008 at 12:39 AM, Chris Frey <address@hidden> wrote>

Thanks for the code cleanup! That's an area that is always a bit
neglected as long as it appears to work. But seeing how compilers get
stricter all the time, it's certainly not a good idea to be sloppy ...

> For the last few patches I'm using the linux kernel style of submitting
> patches.  The patches should apply cleanly using git-am, or just piping
> the raw email though the 'patch -p1' command should work.

Yeah, that worked just fine (at least once I copied the raw email text
and not what was displayed by the web interface). I'd be also happy to
give you write access to CVS, if you want. All I need for that would
be your savannah.nongnu.org user name.

> I hope you manage to find the fall-through bug.

I'll have another look today. I'm thinking about reverting one of the
two big changes I made, so I have to deal with one cause only. Might
be faster that way.