[Adonthell-devel] Re: Waste's Edge progress

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: [Adonthell-devel] Re: Waste's Edge progress
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 19:42:08 +0200

On Tue, Mar 30, 2010 at 9:33 PM, Kai Sterker <address@hidden> wrote:

> I've created most of the clay wall set and updated the Redwyne Inn
> map. Not worth committing yet.
[...]
> So much for now. It's more work with gimp and modeller for the next few days

Done lots of the Redwyne Inn exterior tiles today. Progress is slow,
but together with the interior walls (which are on my work laptop at
the office, unfortunately) it should be possible to model most of the
inn and guard house tomorrow evening. Still need to tweak a few of the
pieces so they tile seamlessly, but results are already looking good.
(See attached image).

Mapedit also turns out to be quite usable with the extended grid
functionality. Therefore I've started working a bit on its
documentation:

    http://adonthell.berlios.de/doc/index.php/Tools:Mapedit:Grid

Hopefully tomorrow, or Wednesday at the latest, I'll have an update of
the map to commit.