Re: [Adonthell-devel] Re: Waste's Edge progress

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Re: Waste's Edge progress
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 21:36:34 +0200

On Thu, Apr 8, 2010 at 10:35 AM, Kai Sterker <address@hidden> wrote:

> There is a check in place, but I assume it has been affected by the
> negative position changes in the engine. I still need to go over
> mapedit and make some adjustments for those.

Did that yesterday and today, so mapedit should be in sync again with
the engine.

While doing so, I figured that chunk_info::real_min and ::real_max
both are obsolete, so I removed them. Funny enough, they weren't used
at all in the engine, just at a few places in mapedit. Seems your work
has helped once more to get rid of a few odd bits, Tyler :-).