[Adonthell-devel] Tools time

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: [Adonthell-devel] Tools time
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 23:10:58 +0200

Funny enough, I'm currently in the mood to work a bit more on tools
like modeller and mapedit.

It's a rare thing I'm motivated to do GUI stuff, so better keep going
while motivation lasts. To get into things again, I started by making
modeller a bit more convenient to use and mapedit now works (better)
with lGTK+ 2.20 and up.

Modeller now displays the filename of the model being edited and
indicates unsaved changes. It also opens the project directory when
adding the first sprite, instead of the root directory.

Enjoy,