Re: [Adonthell-devel] Tools time

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Tools time
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 23:38:01 +0200

On Mon, Apr 25, 2011 at 3:28 PM, Kai Sterker <address@hidden> wrote:

> Did a little bit of work on that today. There's now a button to toggle
> edit modes, but I have yet to figure out how to best integrate point
> editing mode into the current code and GUI.

Good news! Have found a nice way to encapsulate the editing modes into
their own little classes that implement the same interface. Then
toggling the edit mode button needs only set the right instance and
most of modeller can be oblivious to what's going on when this handle
is dragged or a value is typed into that text field.

Also have a good idea how the existing GUI can be reused for point
editing mode without needing any changes (except exchanging the text
of a label or two). Too lazy to explain now, just wait and see ...
should only be a couple more days.

Stuff is committed, but there's no visible change on the outside yet.