Re: [Adonthell-devel] Mapedit plans

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Mapedit plans
Date: Sun, 22 May 2011 12:26:26 +0200

On Wed, May 11, 2011 at 10:37 PM, Kai Sterker <address@hidden> wrote:

> On to the next mapedit tasks ...

Still working on it, but other stuff kept me busy that last week.

Contrary to what I had planned, I am some way into adding zooming to
mapedit. That should make it more useable on higher resolutions. Also,
with wall parts only 3 or 4 pixels wide, even the grid does not help
that much in placing them precisely. A higher zoom level will make
that easier again.

But first and foremost I need to get done with Five Brothers. Halfway
into book two, so it shouldn't take much longer.