apps-gnustep

ANN: Burn.app 0.3.0pre

From: Andreas Heppel
Subject: ANN: Burn.app 0.3.0pre
Date: Mon, 02 Dec 2002 11:08:20 +0100

Hi there,
I have decided to officially announce a preview to the forthcoming version 0.3.0 of Burn.app (fka GSburn.app), though it will be at least two or three more weeks to go before the final 0.3.0 is ready. The reason I do so is, that I want your feedback. I want it early to be able to react on possible comments or bug reports. This preview has actually no new functionalitiy, it merely gives you an impression on how the main UI will look alike in the future. In fact, due to heavy changes in the internal data structures the burning functions may be broken. So be careful. The preview may be checked out from CVS. It is the current TOT and it is also tagged as RELEASE_BURN_0_3_0_PRE.

cvs -d:pserver:address@hidden:/ cvsroot/gsburn login

No password.

cvs -z3 -d:pserver:address@hidden:/ cvsroot/gsburn co -r RELEASE_BURN_0_3_0_PRE Burn.app

I appreciate any comments, suggestions, feature requests and of course bug reports.

Cheers,
Andreas

--

Andreas Heppel           SYSGO AG                           address@hidden