apps-gnustep

RE : Burn.app 0.3.0pre

From: Andreas Heppel
Subject: RE : Burn.app 0.3.0pre
Date: Tue, 03 Dec 2002 10:27:52 +0100

Salut Stéphane !

On 2002-12-02 17:38:39 +0100 "Peron, Stéphane" <address@hidden> wrote:

> Thanks for your answers of my previous mail... I think I will ask yen chu
> about cddb and concerning CDPlayer, I try the bundle asap ....may be tonight
> ;-)
Have you been successful? I remember that we had a discussion about this before
on apps-gnustep. IIRC someone propsed that it might have to do with sitting
behind a firewall or proxy. Maybe the cddb stuff does not get through. It would
be nice, though, if we could get a kind of error message then.

> Concerning Burn.app, could you be please give me the changelog from the
> previous version.
I currently don't have an updated changelog. What do you need it for?

> I have made my first burn yesterday and I am particarly interested in data
> burning (and deleting) features in multi session for on a RW cd.
Well, those features (say, data burning for the bginning) are supposed to
appear in the final 0.3.0, but are not implemented in this early preview, yet.
However, they will come. I promise :)
One questio. Did you already use the preview? How did you like the UI? Is it
acceptable? Did the burning work so far?

You may have a look at the CVS once in a while. It currently is in a constant
flow, thus bringing new features and inprovements almost every day if time and
job allow.

Thanks for your feedback. I appreciate.

Cheers,
Andreas

--
Andreas Heppel

Mail: aheppel at web dot de
Home: http://www.andreasheppel.de

Check out GSburn.app - the CD burning frontend for GNUstep
http://gsburn.sourceforge.net