apps-gnustep

ANN: Burn.app 0.3.0pre2

From: Andreas Heppel
Subject: ANN: Burn.app 0.3.0pre2
Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2002 18:08:07 +0100

Hi there,
I have a new preview for Burn.app. It still cannot handle data files (sorry
Stéphane ;-), but I promise this will come before the release of 0.3.0. What I
have are lots of changes in the GUI. In particular the CD list has vanished
from the project window into a separate panel and (more important) there are
two inspectors. The Track and the Media Inspector. They are not finished, yet.
In particular the Media Inspector currently displays just fake data, and the
Track Inspector lacks the track type information. But they give you an
impression of how they will look and feel like, and maybe I get some response
on where to improve it. If you think, they are just perfect, please tell me so
;-)
As always be careful, there may still be some undiscovered bugs in teh burning
process.

The preview may be checked out from CVS. It is the current TOT and it is also
tagged as RELEASE_BURN_0_3_0_PRE2.

cvs -d:pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/gsburn login

No password.

cvs -z3 -d:pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/gsburn co
-r RELEASE_BURN_0_3_0_PRE2 Burn.app

I appreciate any comments, suggestions, feature requests and of course bug
reports.

Cheers,
Andreas

--
Andreas Heppel

Mail: aheppel at web dot de
Home: http://www.andreasheppel.de

Check out GSburn.app - the CD burning frontend for GNUstep
http://gsburn.sourceforge.net