Re: Dependency on tex-buf.el

From: Ikumi Keita
Subject: Re: Dependency on tex-buf.el
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2022 21:02:03 +0900

Hi Tassilo,

>> [2. patch 1 --- application/gzip;
>> 0001-Make-tex-buf.el-compile-without-require-latex.patch.gz]...

> I guess you could use `bound-and-true-p' for `LaTeX-using-Biber' here.

Thanks, I incorporated your suggestion. I also added a slight
modification to tests/command-expanstion.el to make regression tests
pass for this particular revision. (I added the due change in the second
patch also, which isn't attached because the whole patch is large.)

Regards,
Ikumi Keita
#StandWithUkraine #StopWarInUkraine