Re: Success (mostly) with the testsuite

From: David Morgan
Subject: Re: Success (mostly) with the testsuite
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 08:28:35 -0700

Hi Pavel,

Did you download Neutrino or QNX 4?  My uname -r says H (I hoped for 425!)

As was said in other email the fix is to do the proper quoting and have
it done consistently - this will probably mean autoconf will then work on
QNX 4.

So I think the only thing that was broken for 4.25 was the test for
CONFIG_FILES.

Past that it is then harder to tell for 4.3.5 as the Makefile has problems.

Regards
 David