Re: GNATS needs some work (autoconf/59)

From: Akim Demaille
Subject: Re: GNATS needs some work (autoconf/59)
Date: 31 Jan 2001 15:32:08 +0100

>> I'd like to advise you that it would be fair not to support
>> non-UNIX path separators on the build system.

Mark> Naturally, I'll have to disagree. I don't see why Autoconf
Mark> should care which path separator is used as long as Autoconf can
Mark> figure it out.

Sorry, but I confess I don't understand what you meant :) I can guess
though, but what I guess would be in accordance with Pavel's opinion,
and you start with ``I'll have to disagree''.  So...?