Re: Serious breakage in CVS autoconf tree on case-insensitive filesystem

From: Tim Van Holder
Subject: Re: Serious breakage in CVS autoconf tree on case-insensitive filesystems
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 21:22:45 +0200

> In fact, I realized that latter on, and changed that, but I suppose
> the mere presence of Autoconf (now renamed Autom4te) on the CVS repo

Actually, no you didn't - the problem is that it still has files in it
(otherwise cvs update -dP would have pruned it).

$ cd lib
$ cvs update -d Autoconf
cvs server: Updating Autoconf
U Autoconf/.cvsignore
U Autoconf/Makefile.am
U Autoconf/Makefile.in
U Autoconf/Struct.pm

> is enough to be a problem.  Could someone ask the subversion team to
> completely get rid of lib/Autoconf/ please?  As if it had never existed.

That would probably be best.