Re: Learning Autoconf

From: Gary V. Vaughan
Subject: Re: Learning Autoconf
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 00:32:26 +0000

On Wed, Nov 07, 2001 at 09:36:06PM +0100, address@hidden wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 07, 2001 at 07:49:28PM +0000, John Poltorak wrote:
> >
> > Yes, it does look useful, but it would be better if it included Autoconf
> > v2.50.
> > I would definitely buy the book if it did.
>
> I find your words quite rude!

Naahh... There is nothing I enjoy more 9 months of 9pm-2am 4 nights a week
to produce free documentation.   Well, maybe not. ;-)

I was careful to secure a contract to publish this book under the OPL (as
detailed in the appendices) so that it can be improved alongside the tools
with an open source development model.  Why not read it, and send me a
patch that adds in the details you think are missing?

Cheers,
        Gary.
--
  ())_. Gary V. Vaughan     gary@(oranda.demon.co.uk|gnu.org)