Re: What is going on with releases, mailing lists?

From: Ben Pfaff
Date: 10 Nov 2003 12:33:04 -0800

Pavel Roskin <address@hidden> writes:

> However, ftp.gnu.org has only version 2.58.  Debian unstable also uses
> version 2.58.

As maintainer of Debian's Autoconf package, this is because I
don't know where to get Autoconf 2.59.  It has not been
announced, and it is not available from ftp.gnu.org, and
therefore from my point of view it doesn't exist.

As soon as someone tells me where I can get it, it'll go into
Debian unstable.
--
<address@hidden> <address@hidden> <address@hidden> <address@hidden>
 Stanford Ph.D. Candidate - MSU Alumnus - Debian Maintainer - GNU Developer