Re: Problem with tests for GSL

From: Keith Marshall
Subject: Re: Problem with tests for GSL
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 18:00:34 +0000

On Mon, 2007-10-29 at 17:53 +0100, Laurence Finston wrote:
> On Mon, 29 Oct 2007, Daniel Leidert wrote:
> > Am Montag, den 29.10.2007, 14:18 +0100 schrieb Laurence Finston:
> >
> > gsl ships a program gsl-config, which very probably will give you the
> > necessary information.

Appendix C of the GSL Reference Manual explains, in simple language, how
to use GSL with Autoconf.  I have the printed edition, so I'm not going
to give you an RTFM reference; try looking in the info manual which came
with GSL itself, google it, or buy it from your national Amazon site.

> > At least the Debian packages contains an M4 macro (gsl.m4) written by
> > the GNU Scientific Library project. Did you check it out?
>
> No, the system I'm working on uses Suse Linux.

Doesn't matter which distro you use.  gsl.m4 comes with GSL itself, so
all distros should have it; if not, complain to your supplier.

Regards,
Keith.