distclean rule works well, but distcheck said it doesn't.

From: Tal Hadad
Subject: distclean rule works well, but distcheck said it doesn't.
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 22:06:01 +0300

When I run autogen.sh(the auto hell stuffs+configure) and type "make
distclean", I get a proper result(which can be built).
However, when running autogen.sh and then "make distcheck", I get an error:
rm -f Makefile
ERROR: files left in build directory after distclean:
./src/MediaPlayer.c
./src/GNOME_MPRIS_Applet_vala.stamp
./src/MasterDBus.c
./src/TrackList.c
./src/PlayersList.c
./src/MainApplet.c
./src/Player.c
./src/main.c
./src/PlayerAbilities.c
make[1]: *** [distcleancheck] 1 הלקת
make[1]: Leaving directory
`/home/tal/Projects/MPRIS_Applet/GNOME_MPRIS_Applet/gnome-mpris-applet-0.0.1/_build'
make: *** [distcheck] 1 הלקת

Other than that, everything works like magic. But if distcheck say something is
wrong, he probably right.
I have attached my work.
Also, you shell noticed than this scripts compile from vala language if
compiler exist, otherwise it use C compiler.
(Vala compiles first to C, and then to binaries)
So, why it keeps failing?