RE: distclean rule works well, but distcheck said it doesn't.

From: Tal Hadad
Subject: RE: distclean rule works well, but distcheck said it doesn't.
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 12:55:49 +0300

Thanks, works like a charm.
I thought this is developer responsibility to do this, and it isn't provided by
automake,
because AM_PROG_VALAC fails some time in this, but I was wrong.

By the way, for enabling the --enable-vala option, I cahged the code, so here's
the if statement:

if USE_VALA
address@hidden@
GNOME_MPRIS_Applet_SOURCES = \
    $(GNOME_MPRIS_Applet_VALASOURCES)

VALAFLAGS= \
    $(GNOME_MPRIS_Applet_PACKAGES)
else
GNOME_MPRIS_Applet_SOURCES = \
    $(GNOME_MPRIS_Applet_VALABUILTSOURCES)
endif

Now both ./autogen.sh --enable-vala && make distcheck and  ./autogen.sh
--disable-vala && make distcheck work!
(I shell really start reading docs carefully...)
Thanks!