RE: [avr-chat] will an avr be fast enough...

From: Derric Tubbs
Subject: RE: [avr-chat] will an avr be fast enough...
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 07:08:46 -0700 (PDT)

Hello, all, complete AVR newb here.

Looking at all this math, are we talking about a
legitimate scenario here?  I mean, can you possibly
fit 16 channels worth of 10bit ADC data down a 38khz
IR pipe???  Are you going to be processing this data
such that it gets broken down significantly?

Also, are you locked into using the MAX1031?  There
are AVRs with 16 channels of 10 bit A2D built in.

Sorry, but my "input" is more for my own learning as
you've raised my curiosity.  I can't offer much help
with my limited knowledge.

Tubbs