[avr-chat] fbprg programmer

From: Robert Paskowitz
Subject: [avr-chat] fbprg programmer
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 21:59:18 -0500

I have a 'fbprg' parallel programmer that roughly has the circuit
diagram found at http://www.qsl.net/ba1fb/fbprg.gif (roughly because it
has a couple indicator LEDs on it). I made a custom programmer
difinition for it in avrdude.conf, but can't seem to get it working
(under linux), it never gets past the initialization. Has anyone else
used this programmer, or have any advice on how to fix the problem?

Robert