Re: [avr-chat] ATmega644 : dual USART... or not dual usart.. that, is th

From: Pertti Kellomäki
Subject: Re: [avr-chat] ATmega644 : dual USART... or not dual usart.. that, is the question !
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2009 11:03:15 +0200

Vincent Trouilliez wrote:
It's just that I have never used SD cards before.
From a distance, they appear a bit "high-tech" to me

You could try the uALFAT chip: <http://www.ghielectronics.com/>

It is basically a pre-programmed ARM which takes care
of the SD card and FAT file system. I built a prototype with
one of their OEM modules, and it seems to work fine.
Very easy to use.
--
Pertti