Re: [avr-chat] ATmega644 : dual USART... or not dual usart.. that, is th

From: Vincent Trouilliez
Subject: Re: [avr-chat] ATmega644 : dual USART... or not dual usart.. that, is the question !
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2009 01:44:36 +0100

Robert L Cochran <address@hidden> wrote:
> Well, why not just give surface mount parts a try?

Thanks Robert, you make it sound doable somehow ! ;-)
I will give them a try and get a tiny tip for my iron, see what I can
manage after some training...

I guess I don't have much choice anyway, as I said, apart from the AVR,
I also need a large serial data flash, and there is simply none on the
market in DIP packages...

--
Vince