[avr-chat] Why 8051?

From: King, Mike
Subject: [avr-chat] Why 8051?
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 16:42:50 -0500

Why would one choose an 8051 based microcontroller for new designs?  I realize this is an AVR mailing list but I would imagine not all of you use AVR exclusively.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is confidential or proprietary to K&L Microwave, Inc. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, immediately contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.