Re: [avr-chat] Avrdude and JTAG / Dragon...

From: Vincent Trouilliez
Subject: Re: [avr-chat] Avrdude and JTAG / Dragon...
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2009 16:15:51 +0100

On Sat, 28 Feb 2009 08:06:42 +0100 (MET)
address@hidden (Joerg Wunsch) wrote:

> You need AVRDUDE 5.6,

In 7 years with Linux, I reckon it's the first time I have been
genuinely excited about getting the latest/shiniest version of a
program !!! :-)

> The only disadvantage of that solution is that you cannot debug both
> targets simultaneously.

I can only debug one at a time, but while debugging one, can I leave
the other one in the chain, or will that upset the debugger and I need
to plug the JTAG header to each target individually ?

--
Vince