Re: [avr-chat] Shifted flash contents when written with ice mk2 to an av

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: Re: [avr-chat] Shifted flash contents when written with ice mk2 to an avr jtag chain
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2011 23:13:27 +0100

As Caj Larsson wrote:

> However I don't think the hardwars is faulty as i can do everything
> with AVR studio, tho it is a pita to use.

In that case, it would be interesting to see an USB sniffer log from
what AVR Studio is doing, so we could compare it against AVRDUDE's
actions.

Btw., we're talking about AVR Studio 4.x (and its associated firmware
version), are we?  I think nobody has ever been testing AVRDUDE
against a JTAG ICE firmware that ships with AVR Studio 5.