[Axiom-developer] Kudos

From: Martin Rubey
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Kudos
Date: 10 Apr 2007 21:16:45 +0200

Dear Bill, Gaby and Waldek!

lest my recent rant stirs bad emotions, I'd like to send the three of you a

                               BIG  "THANK YOU!"

for your work on making axiom available and stable!  Sometimes I am very
impatient, and in fear I become even more impatient and more uneasy.

Also, especially Waldek earns another

                               BIG  "THANK YOU!"

for succeeding in making my guessing package available, even if Neil Sloane was
unable to build it, for whatever reason.

I am very much indebted,

Martin