[Axiom-developer] differences wh-sandbox and build-improvements, was: Ku

From: Martin Rubey
Subject: [Axiom-developer] differences wh-sandbox and build-improvements, was: Kudos
Date: 11 Apr 2007 09:02:20 +0200

Gabriel Dos Reis <address@hidden> writes:

> I hope it does not get lost because the Axiom community is unfocused -- even
> though it is a very very tiny community.

Yes, I also think that this is a great problem, although it is a problem of all
packages developed by people in their spare time or as a hobby.

For this reason I started the axiom workshops together with Ralf, and tried
hard to make them VERY focussed. If the coming workshop is as successful as the
last in terms of resulting code, it would be wonderful.

Waldek, Gaby, maybe you could spend a minute explaining in what ways
build-improvements and wh-sandbox differ. I have the impression that wh-sandbox
covers most if not all of build-improvements.  Is this incorrect?  If not, why
do you want to merge things back from wh-sandbox into build-improvements and
not the other way round?

Martin