Re: [Axiom-developer] Fricas

From: Stephen Wilson
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Fricas
Date: 26 Jul 2007 01:27:04 -0400

Bill,

I need to strongly second Tim's concern.  It is one thing for Axiom
developers and FriCAS developers to exchange ideas and patches on the
axiom-developer mailing list.  It is another issue all together to use
this forum, or to use Axioms website, to promote FriCAS as an
alternative to the system so many of us invest our time and resources
in.

If FriCAS is to be successful, it needs to make it on its own, and not
leverage the resources which Axiom has earned and, therefore,
deserves.

Sincerely,
Steve