[Axiom-developer] Re: Fricas

From: Bill Page
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: Fricas
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 12:49:06 -0400

On 7/26/07, Tim Daly wrote:

> But you are paying the bills for the entire axiom-developer.org server
> so I have complied with your request. To me this clearly demonstrates
> that an open source project (like Axiom used to be) should *never*
> allow themselves to get into a situation where significant project
> resources are controlled by only one individual. Never - even if you
> once strongly believed in that person's good intentions.

I don't believe *I* mentioned anything about the axiom-developer server.

??? The Axiom Wiki runs on the axiom-developer server.

I don't believe *I* "forced" you to remove your changes BECAUSE *I*
"control" the server. You have root access on the server and you have
never needed to ask my permission. If you removed your changes for
the stated reasons you have misconstrued my statements.

Tim,