Re: [Axiom-developer] [fricas-devel] Re: trademarks

From: Eugene Surowitz
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] [fricas-devel] Re: trademarks
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 12:43:46 -0400

Already understood and I had already mirrored my comments
to the FriCAS-devel list; just forgot to include OpenAxiom.

The issue is deeper though: An inspection of only the src/interp
source files reveals numerous references to 'axiom' or 'Axiom'.
FriCAS appears to use boot code -- I assume, without having got
around to inspecting it in more detail, that it too may contain
many such references; I haven't looked at OpenAxiom.

Cheer, Gene