Re: [Axiom-developer] Vim syntax file

From: Fabio S.
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Vim syntax file
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 11:34:56 +0100 (CET)

Fabio,

Note that if you search for category, domain, and package names
using the Axiom interpreter it will not show all of the names.
For instance, AlgebraicFunction is "hidden" (see the variable
$globalExposureGroupAlist on line 24164 of books/bookvol5.pamphlet).

Directly grepping the books will show all of them.

Tim,

I checked differencies. Results are:

- categories are exactly the same
- for packages, the Axiom interpeter misses exactly
  EFULS
  EFUPXS
- for domains, the file extracted from the book is strictly contained in
  the file obtained by the interpeter: the extra packages are _exactly_
  those ending in "-" or in "&"

You can check yourself: copy in an empty directory
bookvol10.2.pamphlet bookvol10.3.pamphlet bookvol10.4.pamphlet bookvol10.5.pamphlet
and the two attached scripts, then
./keywords.sh axiom
for i in *.pamphlet ; do ./extract-keywords.sh $i ; done

By the way, I point out that I found what seems to me a typo in
bookvol10.3.pamphlet:  line 45520 looks
)abbrev domain FORTRAN FortranProgra\\

and my guess is that it should be
)abbrev domain FORTRAN FortranProgram